Seeking employment developing web based applications, software tools, or any position that requires a wide variety of technical knowledge.
- Develop and maintain BookShout's back end Ruby on Rails infrastructure.
- Architected and developed the BookShout shopping cart application using Ruby on Rails and React.
- Developed client websites using a variety of tools and frameworks, primarily Ruby on Rails.
- Provisioned and administered servers for client websites and internal applications.
- Completed websites include: tgifridays.com, ddr.com, thdweeklyreels.com, trainwithcae.com, summerseve.com, buttpaste.com, pedia-lax.com, ultabeautylols.com, dreamfund.org, pcdphones.com.
- Oversee all technical aspects of day to day operations as well as act as technical lead on all projects. Responsible for leading and managing junior developers.
- Successfully brought several websites from conception to completion, designed and developed an iPhone app for bkcert.org using the PhoneGap framework.
- Completed websites include: darkroomsoftware.com, wingsofblue.com, bizquizzes.com, marketing-candy.com, marketingcandystore.com, and mojomedialabs.com.
- Developed a web based content management system using the Ruby on Rails framework to allow for simple and easy publication and control of content created by the content curator and the users.
- Maintained website data with emphasis on continuous development of new features to streamline insertion of new and changing web content.
- Developed application to automate assemblage of parametrized device measurement algorithms into custom programs for testing semiconductor wafers. Used Ruby on Rails as primary programming tool.
- Created a database schema to handle the storage and retrieval of necessary information for the above application.
- Implemented a backup system using subversion to ensure all project data was properly preserved.
- Investigated web based methods for technical report submission, storage, and retrieval in order to facilitate collaboration and communication between development engineers.
- Installed and tested the web based content management systems Mambo and Drupal for comparison. Focused on functionality and ease of implementation while still being able to maintain a secure and access limited environment.
- Wrote Visual Basic macros for sorting manufacturing date in Microsoft Excel. Generated and presented reports at daily staff meetings.
- Developed and implemented a method to accurately count the throughput of Cannon i-Line photo steppers. Involved extensive error checking to reconcile and account for re-processed wafers.
- Modified stepper input parameters for existing wafer lots to achieve better production results and yields.
- Visual Basic
- Common Lisp
- Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- CentOS 6.4
- Windows 10/8/7
- MS Visual Studio 2012
- Adobe Photoshop
- Libre Office
- MS Office
Note: a strikethrough a link above indicates that either the website has been taken offline by the client since the work was completed or was replaced with an updated version I did not work on, sometimes years later. This was last updated on .