Seeking employment developing web based applications, software tools, or any position that requires a wide variety of technical knowledge.
- Implement and maintain connections to insurance provider real time eligibility and pricing services for use by Teladoc Health.
- Develop internal and external facing applications for member access and administration.
- Developed and maintained BookShout's back end Ruby on Rails infrastructure.
- Architected and developed the BookShout shopping cart application using Ruby on Rails and React/Redux.
- Developed client websites using a variety of tools and frameworks, primarily Ruby on Rails.
- Provisioned and administered servers for client websites and internal applications.
- Completed websites include: tgifridays.com, ddr.com, thdweeklyreels.com, trainwithcae.com, summerseve.com, buttpaste.com, pedia-lax.com, ultabeautylols.com, dreamfund.org, pcdphones.com.
- Oversaw all technical aspects of day to day operations as well as acted as technical lead on all projects. Responsible for leading and managing junior developers.
- Successfully brought several websites from conception to completion; designed and developed an iPhone app for bkcert.org using the PhoneGap framework.
- Completed websites include: darkroomsoftware.com, wingsofblue.com, bizquizzes.com, marketing-candy.com, marketingcandystore.com, and mojomedialabs.com.
- Develop custom Ruby on Rails based web sites to meet client needs including content management and publication.
- Completed and ongoing websites include: cedarealty.com, ruthieonart.biz, dallasluxuryneighborhoods.com, essfleetservice.com, and seaneshbaugh.com.
- Developed a web based content management system using Ruby on Rails to allow for simple and easy publication and control of content by the content curator and users.
- Maintained website data with emphasis on continuous development of new features to streamline insertion of new and changing web content.
- Developed a Ruby on Rails application that controlled the assembly of parameterized device measurement algorithms into custom programs for testing semiconductor wafers.
- Investigated web based methods for technical report submission, storage, and retrieval in order to facilitate collaboration and communication between development engineers.
- Installed and tested the web based content management systems Mambo and Drupal for comparison. Focused on functionality and ease of implementation while still being able to maintain a secure and access limited environment.
- Primary technologies used: Mambo, Drupal.
- Wrote Visual Basic macros for sorting wafer lots by manufacturing date in Microsoft Excel. Generated and presented lot count reports at daily staff meetings.
- Created and implemented a method to accurately count the throughput of Cannon i-Line photo steppers. Involved extensive error checking to reconcile and account for re-processed wafers.
- Modified stepper input parameters for existing wafer lots to achieve better production results and yields.
- Primary technologies used: Visual Basic, C++.
- Common Lisp
- Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- Windows 10
- MS Visual Studio 2019
Note: a strikethrough a link above indicates that either the website has been taken offline by the client since the work was completed or was replaced with an updated version I did not work on. This was last updated on .